Every month, new reports emerge of an organisation being fined by international watchdogs for anti-bribery, privacy and fraudulent breaches, and lack of adherence to industry-specific regulations and corporate governance issues.
Enterprise Continuous Monitoring (ECM) solution, powered by ACL Analytics Exchange technology, provides continuous monitoring of transactional data. The solution is designed to help proactively prevent occurrences of business risk through the identification of control breakdowns. By automating control tests, tracking results and trends, and sharing exceptions, ECM enables a proactive approach to identifying operational deficiencies and control gaps.
Ideal for businesses that require:
- Ongoing monitoring of controls to help highlight areas of weaknesses
- Tracking and monitoring of key performance and risk indicators so that when thresholds are hit, informed action can occur
- Immediate sharing of exceptions for tighter business controls
- Save time by scheduling and automating recurring tests
- Gain deeper insights with proactive analysis
- Reduce revenue leakage by identifying and fixing issues as they occur
Designed to meet all users’ needs
ECM is designed to be a flexible user-based solution. User roles can be mixed and matched to best suit your unique business requirements.
- Architect: A data specialist within the team that has thoroughly knowledge of the organisation’s data; creates and schedules ACL analytics. May also be an administrator that provides access privileges
- Specialist: An auditor or compliance officer that has in-depth knowledge of the business’ processes and governance rules. After generating analytic results from the tests created by the Architect, the Specialist can investigate further using either the web client or Microsoft Excel add-on (Acerno)
- Reviewer: A business department manager who is responsible for the day-to-day operations. All exceptions detected from the analytics tests either scheduled by the Architect or detected by the Specialist are sent directly to the Reviewers for immediate remediation.