We all know SAP as a powerful, complex system that helps organisations run efficient, business-critical operations. Given this, it should be no surprise that the data underlying these SAP processes can yield tremendous insight into the business operations underpinning an enterprise. However, getting SAP ERP and SAP CRM data for auditing is easier said than done – audit teams must typically rely on IT to extract the data which prolongs the process considerably. IT already has a lot on their plate and may not be able to accommodate the extra workload. Meanwhile, senior management is frustrated with the lack of output from their auditing team and wonders if there’s a more efficient solution that can deliver quantitative results.
ACL Direct Link for SAP ERP is a SAP-certified software add-on that provides ACL data analysis solutions with independent, read-only access to SAP ERP and SAP CRM data. This enables auditors to have immediate access to SAP data, with no ability to edit or change the source data, thus removing the reliance on IT while preserving the integrity of the data.
- Increase auditing productivity by easily accessing SAP ERP and SAP CRM data directly with no need for IT intervention
- Easily find the SAP ERP and SAP CRM data required for analysis with powerful filter and viewing capabilities
- Save time with automation and scheduling capabilities for data extraction
- Increase productivity and re-use by scripting routine data retrieval and data analysis procedures
- Ensure users only have access to data for which they’re authorised by leveraging SAP security