Retain Resource Planning System is a flexible planning tool for viewing and manipulating staff and job allocations through a user friendly graphical interface. It has been designed to resemble the manual “wallchart” booking system with added versatility.
The Retain concept is all about managing a limited supply of resources in order to perform a defined population of jobs. Retain allows you to maintain resource, job and component information. Users are encouraged to record descriptive information about the audit, thereby adding greater depth to the resource planning process.
The Retain application features a built-in database for job costing and revenue forecasting which provides automatically updated fee/cost analysis. Other features include an integrated report writer to enable users to construct customised reports and data fields that can be tailored to requirements. Retain can be linked to existing time recording systems or to RetainTime module to provide complete control over staffing.
- Graphical wallchart and calendar presentation
- One dialog booking system for quickly assigning jobs/projects
- Simple click and drag functionality
- Prioritise workload with the use of colour coded booking structure
- A flexible wallchart system lets you plan on a project by project basis
- Reduce repetitive booking procedures
- Produce analytical reports by querying schedules using calculated fields
- Generate cost analysis reports for an overview of project budgets and revenue
- Modify the appearance of reports for a more effectual presentation
- Export data to spreadsheets and other formats
- Manage resources on an individual basis via Calendar View
- Import and export selections for easier sharing of customised data
- Create charge rates for general and specific work