Foundations of ACL – Concepts and Practices.
This course runs over 3 days and constitutes 24 CPE Credits. The course is designed for new users of ACL and is focused on key ACL data analysis concepts and functionality. With the aid of examples that illustrate the software’s abilities, participants will learn how to access and import data from various sources, use key commands, build expressions to detect exceptions, and display report findings through hands-on case studies.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Explain the fundamentals of data concepts, ACL basics, and data analysis cycle
- Describe the three stages of data access
- Create tables to access data
- Display and filter data
- Verify data integrity, create expressions, compare data from different files/systems
- Profile data and produce data reports
- Employ ACL to add value to your Audits
Participants should have a basic knowledge of Windows. No advanced preparation is required.